HSE Inspector Course
Course Description: HSE inspectors work to protect people’s health and safety by making sure that risks in the workplace are properly controlled. They ensure employers comply with all aspects of HSE laws and that workplaces are not the cause of ill health, injury, or even death. They do this by inspecting business premises, advising employers and investigating accidents, and through enforcement of the law.
The HSE Inspector course content:
- Introduction and Roles and Responsibilities
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Working at Height and Scaffolding Erection and dismantling.
- Confined Space Entry
- Lifting operation and Excavation Safety
- Welding and Grinding Safety
- Fire Safety and Electrical Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Task Risk Assessment & Job Hazards Analysis
- Safe System of Work & Permit to work system
- Emergency Procedure and First aid procedure
- Investigating, Recording, and Reporting of Incident
- Review of Health and Safety performance
- Active and Reactive Monitoring
- Promoting a positive health & safety culture
- Behavioural Based Safety
- Protecting Our Environment
Facts about the course:
- Required to be targeted audience: Minimum Qualification should be HSC Pass.
- Duration of the course: 3-4 months (192 Credit Hours) /Weekend program
- The examination shall be of 2 hours, containing 100MCQ’s and Risk Assessment Report.